20 October 2010

QNX Automotive Innovation Celebration at Convergence

What do you do when your customers support you all the way to the top of the heap - as in 200+ makes and models, and 20 million vehicle system licenses? You thank them of course.

QNX Software Systems held a fun and warm reception last night for customers. The food was surprisingly tasty, the event well attended, and the vibe unmistakably ... um, well ... really, really good.

This reception made me wonder. Is a good event just like a good party? Do they just 'happen'? And when they do happen, can we as marketers learn from them? Nah ...

2 comments:

  1. just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.


    Instrument Cluster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting.
    I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.




    Digital Instrument Cluster

    ReplyDelete